Mankato Group Rides
Bike Shop Group Rides
Nicollet Bike Shop
- Mountain Bike Monday – 6 p.m. at Mt Kato Ski Area
- Find our more. Go>
- A Road Ride- Leaves the shop at 5:30 pm sharp. Intense paced for experienced road riders. 40-60 miles. 21+ mph.
- B Road Ride- Leaves the shop at 5:30 with the A Ride. Once out of town the group breaks off to a more moderate pace ride. 30-40 miles. 17-20 mile average.
- C Road Ride- Leaves the shop at 6 pm. Fitness or road bikes recommended. 15-30 miles. 15-18 mph average. Ride is a mix of paved trails and country roads.
Wednesday: Leave from shop at 6 pm Sunday: Leave from West High parking lot at 10:00 am
Scheels (contact Brandon Knudsvig)
Thursday: All rides leave from store at 6:00 pm.
- A Ride-up to 40 miles.
- Beginner Road Ride. 20-30 miles. No drop ride.
- Leisure/Family ride. 10-15 miles.
- A Road Ride – Leaves at 5:30 p.m. sharp. Intense pace for experienced road riders. 40-60 miles. 21+mph.
- B Road Ride – Leaves at 5:30 p.m. sharp with the A Ride. Once out of town the group breaks off to a more moderate pace ride. 30-40 miles. 17-20 mph. This is a “no drop” ride.
IOM Time Trials
Located six miles south of Mankato in Rapidan Township at the intersection of County Roads 9 & 33 – map
Contact: Mike Busch – email@example.com or Mankato Multisport Club Calendar
Registration: 6:15 to 6:45 p.m. First rider starts: 7 p.m.
Course: 10K (6.2 miles) clock-wise loop.
Events are free, riders start at 30 second intervals beginning at 7 p.m.Categories: Any ability, any age, on any bicycle. Time trialing is an ideal introduction to competitive cycling. It’s just you and your bike against a stopwatch.
Mountain Biking Trail Maintenance and Riding Days
Kiwanis Recreation Area
- 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month – Trail maintenance. No experience needed!
- 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month – Riding the trails. All ability levels and ages are welcome. Begins in May and is weather dependent.
Visit www.mankatoareamountainbikers.org for more information.
Mankato Area Mountain Bikers (MAMBA)
Meet others who like mountain biking.
Mankato Area BMX
Check web site for schedule of races and practices.