Vikings Training CampVisit Mankato
Vikings Training Camp in Mankato
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Dates: July 28—August 9
There’s always fun to be had when the Minnesota Vikings come to Mankato for training camp each summer, and there’s no reason this summer’s camp will be any exception.
- Enjoy the festivities of the Vikings Village
- Attend the practices and scrimmages at Minnesota State University, Mankato’s Blakeslee Field
- Get autographs signed by Vikings players
- Enjoy activities for youth in the Kids Zone
- Feast on delicious food in the HyVee Food Court
- Relax with a cool beverage from the Miller Lite End Zone Bar
Top 5 Reasons to Come to Mankato During Vikings Training Camp. Go>
Vikings Spirit Contest: Friday, July 28 to Tuesday, August 9
Congratulations to Microtel Inn & Suites – Mankato, MN! They showed off the best purple pride and won a pizza party at Jake’s Stadium Pizza and Vikings memorabilia. The other finalists in the Vikings Spirit Contest included Johnson Outdoors and Profinium Financial.
2016 Vikings Training Camp Special Events:
-Vikings Village Movie Night (Thursday, August 4)
-Football and Fireworks (Saturday, August 6)
-Fan Appreciation Day (Monday, August 8)
For all the Special Event details Go>
- While you are in Mankato, take advantage of Pokémon hunting and training!
- There is a Pokémon Gym right outside Viking’s Village by the MSU, Mankato sign and a PokéStop by the Liberty Bell at the end of the football field.
- All throughout Mankato are more PokéStops and Gyms! Catch ’em all!
- Download a free brochure with exclusive deals and more information. Go>
Click for the 2016 Training Camp Schedule. Go>
Click for the 2016 Vikings Training Camp website. Go>