Vikings Training CampVisit Mankato
Vikings Training Camp in Mankato
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Dates: July 23—August 8, 2017
There’s always fun to be had when the Minnesota Vikings come to Mankato for training camp each summer, and there’s no reason this summer’s camp will be any exception.
- Enjoy the festivities of the Vikings Village
- Attend the practices and scrimmages at Minnesota State University, Mankato’s Blakeslee Field
- Get autographs signed by Vikings players
- Enjoy activities for youth in the Kids Zone
- Feast on delicious food in the HyVee Food Court
- Relax with a cool beverage from the Miller Lite End Zone Bar
Top 5 Reasons to Come to Mankato During Vikings Training Camp. Go>
Vikings Training Camp Apparel: orders due June 28
Show off your purple and gold pride with the 2017 Vikings Training Camp shirt! Order yours today. Shirts are $15.
Shipping 1-3 shirts is $5; 3-5 shirts is $10; and for orders of more than 5, call us at 507-385-6660 for a quote.
Vikings Spirit Contest: See details below.
-Tuesday, July 25: deadline to submit photos for the Vikings Spirit Contest
-Wednesday, July 26-Monday, July 31: social media voting for top two finalists, along with a wildcard pick by Visit Mankato
-Tuesday, August 1: Finalists will be announced on social media
-Friday, August 4: Viktor the Vikings will do the final judging
-Learn more. Go>
2017 Vikings Training Camp Special Events:
-Vikings Village Movie Night
-Football and Fireworks
-Fan Appreciation Day
Get the 2017 Training Camp Schedule. Go>