Vikings Training CampVisit Mankato
Vikings Training Camp in Mankato
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Dates: July—August 2017 (specific dates to be determined)
There’s always fun to be had when the Minnesota Vikings come to Mankato for training camp each summer, and there’s no reason this summer’s camp will be any exception.
- Enjoy the festivities of the Vikings Village
- Attend the practices and scrimmages at Minnesota State University, Mankato’s Blakeslee Field
- Get autographs signed by Vikings players
- Enjoy activities for youth in the Kids Zone
- Feast on delicious food in the HyVee Food Court
- Relax with a cool beverage from the Miller Lite End Zone Bar
Top 5 Reasons to Come to Mankato During Vikings Training Camp. Go>
Special Events: To be announced!
Vikings Spirit Contest: Dates to be determined
Congratulations to Microtel Inn & Suites – Mankato, MN! They showed off the best purple pride and won a pizza party at Jake’s Stadium Pizza and Vikings memorabilia in 2016. The other finalists in the Vikings Spirit Contest included Johnson Outdoors and Profinium Financial. Details about the 2017 contest will be added closer to Training Camp; stay tuned!
2017 Vikings Training Camp Special Events:
-Vikings Village Movie Night
-Football and Fireworks
-Fan Appreciation Day
Stay tuned for the 2017 Training Camp Schedule.